Friday 20 September 2013

Sokeritaivas - Sweet heaven

Tyttöjen viikonloppuna Tukholmassa (kolme viikkoa sitten!) tietysti myös shopattiin. Pakko päästä -listallani oli kaksi kohdetta: Massimo Dutti ja Ladurée. Molemmissa käytiin ja molemmista tarttui jotain mukaan.

Laduréen macaronit ovat tietysti järjettömän ylihintaisia, mutta kuka voi vastustaa näitä värikkäitä herkkuja. Puhumattakaan rasiasta, johon ne pakataan ja paperikassia, johon rasia sujautetaan.



Lentokentältä ostin (silloin) uusimman Damernas Världin, jossa ihana pastellinen tunnelma jatkui Laduréen hengessä. 



An important ingredient of a successful girls' weekend is shopping. I shopped three weeks ago in Stockholm with my two best girlfriends, Eija and Hanna. I love Stockholm and I love shopping there. I had two shops on my 'must see' list: Massimo Dutti and Ladurée. Of course we went to both.

The Ladurée macarons are, of course, insanely overpriced, but honestly - who can resist these colorful pieces of sugar heaven. Not to mention the box in which the macarons are carefully packed or the paper bag, where they slip the box with the matching bow. From Arlanda airport I bought the (then) latest issue of Damernas Värld magazine. The pastel theme continued and it became clear that the tiny Ladurée shop in Stockholm's Östermalm is a perfect set for a fashion shoot, too.

This is my non-shopping weekend. I will pack away all (the more or less pastel) summer clothes and fill the shelves and hangers with knits and other autumn/winter stuff. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment